Wednesday, March 7, 2012

33 hours till Haiti


so guys don't expect anything long from me i’m not one to write like 5 or 6 paragraphs im not really one to write but Jill and Teagan have been pushing at me to write something so fine here it is.

Sooooooooooooooo 33 hours till Haiti. I'm all packed up and ready for departure. excited and nervous at the same time. For myself iv never been on a plane or EVEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY on that matter. it's hard to explain how nervous and excited and scared and happy I am all at the same time. you know there should be a word for this mixed feeling of emotion . . . . hasamervoited or maybeee scarexneappy or maybeee wait getting off topic... right Haiti well here come Haiti READY OR NOT HERE WE COME!!!

-Josh

P.S - funny this blogs first title was 33 DAYS know its hours just to let yah know

No comments:

Post a Comment