Friday, March 23, 2012

4 days back


We have been back in Canada for 4 days now. I can't believe the trip is over, it went so fast. 

I think that the trip went really well. I had so much fun helping and playing with the kids. But most of all I got to figure out how strong my faith was and how God worked in me and others. I will never forget the day we painted a families house and I stood on a ladder with our translator. We didn't have a normal conversation, he asked me all kinds of different questions about my faith. He asked me what it meant to be a Christian and what do I think about being a Christian. At first those questions were hard to answer but now if i think back on them it would be easier to answer. 
I'm excited to continue my life with stronger faith and always remembering what we did for other people down in Haiti. I want to go back some time in my life weather it is within the next 2 years or in the next 10 years. If someone were to ask me should I go to Haiti I will definitely tell them to go with no hesitation. 
I hope everyone enjoyed reading our blog and keeping up with what we did,
Thanks everyone for your help in getting us there as well.
-Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment