Friday, March 16, 2012

ONE of the best days

Just a quick update on why there has been no blogs the last couple of days, is due to the internet connection.

So look whose turn it is to blog today........Well  today was quite the relaxing but also enjoyable day, along with a few other groups we headed out to the beach today, spending more money than I needed to go jet-skiing with some friends, but also purchasing a few things for the fam jam back home. This is not a normal beach, this was beautiful, the sand was soo cool, and the way it slipped between my feet reminded me of summer. The beach was a great way to calm down, think about everything that has happened throughout the week, and just talk to and even thank God for everything. Just having a day where we can chill, let the sun burn sit and heal, and working on the tan was great. Ending the week and jumping into the weekend with such a relaxing day felt really good. Throughout the week God has really been taking ahold of my life and showing me that there are people in the world that are less fortunate than I am. Something that stuck out to me a few days ago but also that I see everyday, was the way everyone here in Haiti trusts in God and counts of Him to get them through everything, I have been starting to look at my life the same. Experiencing different events each day has opened my eyes to the way people in and around Haiti live. Each day of this trip has made me come closer to Haiti, other members of the team but most importantly God.  This trip has been a huge eye opener, cant wait for what the next few days hold.

Having an awesome time.


Miss you Bills ;)

Love; Regan Bill




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Regan!! SOO glad to hear from you and that you are having an incredible experience, we may have to go together to Haiti again someday! Love you lots and can't wait to hear about what you all have been up to all week! Enjoy the last couple of day, see you Monday night!! Mom and Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you guys got a great day on the beach! We look forward to hearing from you guys! Hope and pray you are blessed throughout the weekend as you work and play. Again, bunches of hugs for Colette from her famjam. Blessings, Colette's Mom

    ReplyDelete