Sunday, March 18, 2012

Church Day

Today was an amazing day. We got to sleep in a half hour and do devotions later. We left for church early to get good seats, and we ended up getting the front row. It was so loud and wonderful. The songs are so up beat and so much passion behind the peoples voice. They had there hands up, on there knees, and praying. This is the kind of church that makes you realize how wonderful and blessed we are that God cares for us. God is so great, and amazing. These people sing with all there heart and are so happy to shake your hands, and say GOD BLESS YOU. I love these people. They seem so happy to see you even though they don't even know your name. It was cool to see our translator, Smith, in front of church singing. I then went to sunday school and the kids are so happy and so into Jesus.  I just love it. It was sad to realize that it was the last sunday here. The last full day. We had all new teams here and it was cool to make even more friends. It was fun to interact with them over lunch. In the afternoon we went to another village. There weren't as many kids, but still they are cool. Liz meet with her sponsor child and we prayed for her family. Her mom kept hugging me because our names were very similar. It was alot of jokes because it was our last time for seeing the translators, Kensley and Smith. We gave them cards with Canadian animals on it and they loved it because we all signed them. We played soccer with the children. We played M.O.H against Source Matelas. We ended up winning 3-2. It was a very close game. Tonight for supper out like last sunday. I am getting tired of chicken. When I get home I cant wait to have meat, and hot chocolate. For devotions we had Jean Marc, an orphan, play the guitar, and sing with us. It was so powerful and I felt even closer to God. On this trip you see how wonderful God Is. After singing with Jean Marc we went around the circle and said three "L" things, what we Learned, things we Loved, things we what we are Looking forward too. It was great to hear everyones opinion. Right know we made Daniel a card, and are signing a t-shirt for him. He is an amazing leader. I am ready to go home and see my family I really miss them. And if I am going back here they have to come with because I cant put this to justice. No matter what I say I will never explain it right. I love the mountains and ocean. And will miss them dearly.

Love Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment